You will never have a problem sitting comfortably for a longer period with the 777 EX. The synchronous mechanism with weight adjustment, the comfort seat with seam stitching and 6 cm adjustment, the mesh backrest and the height, width and depth adjustable diagonal armrests ensure you can sit comfortably for a long time. This office chair is also fitted with a polished aluminium base with chrome gas lift and multifunctional castors. The 777 EX has a five-year guarantee as standard.
The 777 EX complies with (N)EN 1335. This standard indicates that the chair has a height adjustable seat, a backrest at least 22 cm high and a lumbar support surface, armrests with a length of at least 20 cm and a tilting mechanism for both the backrest and the seat. Office chairs that comply with the (N)EN 1335 standard have the same level of comfort as an office chair that complies with an NPR 1813 standard. However, office chairs with an (N)EN 1335 standard have a smaller range of adjustment options and are primarily suitable for people with a body length between 151 and 192 centimetres.
- Fixed Height design Backrest with Net Cover (Black)
- Height and depth adjustable lumbar support
- Comfort seat upholstered
- Height, width and depth adjustable sloping armrests (A10)
- Armrests equipped with soft PU pads (1815)
- Donati D109 synchronous mechanism with automatic spring force adjustment and rail
- Seat depth adjustment 6 cm
- Chrome-plated gas lift (CS)
- Polished aluminum base (CL690)
- Multifunctional double castors 60 mm
- The chair is delivered in export carton.
- 5 years warranty